Our very own Dr. Mansour recently received the nomination of one of the ‘Top Ten Rising Stars’ by Yahoo Finance! Dedicated to making a change in dental health and the community around him – Dr. Mansour is driven by the philosophy that, “[Dentistry]’s about more than teeth.”
Dr. Mansour has always striven to learn as much as he can about the field of dentistry in order to leave a positive impact on the world. His passion for dentistry has been recognized by:
- Small Business Today – Houston in 2017
- Dental Product Shopper – October 2017
- Fort Worth Magazine – “Dentists Worth Knowing”
- Fort Worth Child Magazine – “Mom Approved Dentist”
Driven by his desire to evolve dentistry into a medium where teeth can show other health issues, he has sought and achieved different titles throughout the years. Including:
- Obtaining two Bachelors Degrees – One in Neuroscience and another in Biology from UCLA.
- Pursuing and attaining a Masters in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from UCLA.
- Graduating with his DDS from the University of the Pacific
- Earning the Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI).
- Achieving Diplomate Status in the ICOI in 2017 – held only by 2,000 dentists worldwide.
- Acquiring a Fellowship in the Academy of General dentistry in 2018. This reputable status belongs to only 7% of all dentists across the world.
Despite his many achievements, Dr. Mansour continues to expand his knowledge in order to continue changing the dental landscape for the better. As he stated in Rodeo Dental’s tenth Anniversary Reunion at the House of Blues, “Dental health is deeply connected to the human body. If there’s a problem in the mouth, dig deeper, Dentists have the chance to locate health issues that could be missed in other circumstances.” Heading the charge alongside Rodeo Dental’s founders – Dr. Saam Zarrabi and Dr. Brian Dugoni – Dr. Mansour changes smiles and lives each day.